Setting Up A Home Theatre Room Part I

It's been a while and that's because I have been busy with my latest project:

Moving my home theatre den into a new spot:

This is the top floor room, and to give some specs:

4m wide, 3.8m long, 3.05m height.
The ceiling is a false ceiling with a steep roof above it - there is about another 2-3m clearance from the false ceiling board to the actual roof tiles - that is a challenge as I will elaborate more on later..

Some pics first:










It's a tiny room when you compare it to the barn sized projects you see in Oz and stateside, but it's my home :)

They are tearing down right now, and will begin wiring up for a 9.2.4 project in due course. More later... 

Some notes:

Wooden cross beams 
Cables in laid into concrete side walls





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEF LS 50 Meta review and comparison with the LS50

Dynaudio Heritage Special Speaker Review

Setting Up A Mesh Network In Your Home - tips and links