First encounters with the MIO TV:
- PQ is in 1080i and you can't make pearls out of pig's ears.... so even HD 5 is ok but not great.
- you get 15 free movies - mostly oldies, but its like a DVD, you can fast forward, pause etc, thats convenient...
- sound quality is ok, but not fabulous, somehow its not as good as a DVD, its quite alright, but I simply use the speakers on my Kuro.
- nagivating the menus is not that hard, and when you go to the HDMI on your TV, the device comes on - nice
- you can get teletext on it - good for my dad
- right now I am using trunking, but I might give my Ruckus a try tomorrow and see...
- not a bad thing considering I am getting the 46$ / month Mio Home package with 6 mps and there is no dropped signal, better TV reception - the main thing
So apart from the messy installation, its going well :)